ASWVC Student Senate
ASWVC (Associated Students of Wenatchee Valley College) is a self-governing student organization. This association functions according to the policies and regulations adopted by the WVC Board of Trustees.
Contact: 509.682.6878 (Wenatchee campus) or 509.422.7810 (student services office, Omak campus)
2017 - 2018 Student Senate
- Freddie Ham, President, ASWVCpresident@wvc.edu
- Jordan Hughes, Vice President, ASWVCvicepresident@wvc.edu
- Sophia Hamilton, Director of Admin Affairs, ASWVCadmin@wvc.edu
- Andrea Rodriguez, Director of Leg. & Campus Activities, ASWVClegislative@wvc.edu
- Galilea Vasquez, Director of Operations, ASWVCoperations@wvc.edu
Campus Activities Board
- TBD, Diector of Student Advocacy, ASWVCactivities1@wvc.edu
- Kelly Poteet, Director of Health & Wellness, ASWVCactivities2@wvc.edu
- Zaria Jones-Frost, Director of Social & Civic Responsibility, ASWVCactivities3@wvc.edu
- TBD, Director of Co-curricular Engagement, ASWVCactivities4@wvc.edu
- TBD, Director of Intramural Recreation, ASWVCactivities5@wvc.edu
- Sheyla Gonzalez, Director of Diversity, ASWVCactivities6@wvc.edu
ASWVC Student Senate sponsors the majority of all student events, activities and projects. The student senate also provides a liaison between students and the college administration and faculty regarding activities, student clubs and policies.
ASWVC Funding comes from the services and activities fee paid with tuition, outside donations, and fundraising efforts. These funds help support clubs and organizations, athletics, and cultural and social events. It is the responsibility of the Student Senate to recommend the annual ASWVC budget to the Wenatchee Valley Board of Trustees and receive the Board’s approval.